Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

WOW...what a Tikifest

Options
WessB
WessB Posts: 6,937
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
We had a wonderful time hangin out with all of our friends that showed up....Sally and I kept the food coming all day long, I seriously doubt anyone went away hungry...LOL...We ended things with a "Fattie" biscuit breakfast on Sunday with around 10 people, which in turn led to breaking out some of the food that never managed to get cooked on Sat....I`d like to say a special Thanks to all of those who showed up bearing gifts, I was quite surprised...and a Thanks in general to all who joined us, it was a very enjoyable day and night.....pics and webpage to come soon...[p]Wess & Sally

Comments

• mad max beyond eggdome
    Options
    WessB,
    i was starting to wonder if you survived or not! :-)[p]i had a fantastic time . . . you and sally really outdid yourselves. . . and besides the egghead crew, i enjoy meeting and hanging out with the 'boat people' as well! and all of your and sally's kids ... its just a great group of people. . . [p]already looking forward to tikifest III[p]so again, THANKS!!![p]ps ..i really tried to eat my share as well. . didn't want to leave you with too much leftovers ..heee. . . my only regret was that i had to leave before you fried the catfish .. .i'm gonna have to get your recipe, cause i love to eat it but i've never made it myself. . .

• dhuffjr
    dhuffjr Posts: 3,182
    Options
    mad max beyond eggdome,
    I was starting to wonder the same about Wess myself LOL[p]H

• WessB
    WessB Posts: 6,937
    Options
    dhuffjr,
    It liked to whoop my butt...LOL...well worth all of the trouble...Sunday turned into a blurr and the last people left late in the day..[p]Wess