Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

For those of you who wok on the egg . . .

Q-rious TomQ-rious Tom Posts: 116
edited 1:40PM in EggHead Forum
How do you avoid cooking your arm medium-well while holding onto the wok while stir-frying? An Orca Mitt? My welder's gloves weren't up to the task![p]Q-rious "Living up to my handle" Tom

Comments

• Q-rious Tom,
    I have a Chubby Love wok ring for the small. Get the temp up to 400 or little more. Close the bottom vent. Wok away.[p]Mike

• Car Wash Mike,[p]What size wok for the small? [p]I'm currently playing with a 16 inch I've had for some time, in the large. I may just try it in the medium . . .[p]Tom
  • Q-rious Tom,
    I do not know the size of my wok yet it fits into the fire ring. This helps me on the arm hair problem. I use the bottom vent as my heat control by opening and closing the vent. picture is not great sorry. hoss
    korenstyleshortribs018.jpg