Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, see our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

RE: Visitor Profiles

WMKWMK Posts: 1,747
edited 2:34PM in EggHead Forum
Finally!
The visitor profiles section has been updated and corrected for the names with "funny" characters. Please check your profile when you have a moment to be sure it can be found.
Many thanks to Steve Belt (sdbelt) for all his efforts to bring this section up to date.
WMK

Comments

• PujPuj Posts: 615
    thumbsup.jpg
    <p />WMK and Steve,[p]It doesn't get said enough ... "A big thanks for your ongoing efforts!"[p]Puj
  • not Jonot Jo Posts: 22
    WMK,
    Hiya! I checked and am nowhere to be found, neither is Jo. I'm one of the infamous spaced ones however Jo isn't!
    Thanks,
    Jo

• WMKWMK Posts: 1,747
    not Jo,
    Thanks for the info Jo. The new handle format was not quite compatible with the old one re the search scripts and the links on the form page. The profile screen was working; but the links on the forum page still failed for hanldes with spaces. I've fixed -- try again.
    WMK

• not Jonot Jo Posts: 22
    WMK,
    Wooooooohoooooo :) I'm back!!
    Thank you!
    Jo
    PS Jo's back too!

• WMK,
    Thanks, a great job done.
    B D