Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

anybody have a favorite store bought cranberry chutent that they use with turkey:):) or one you can

Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
i looove turky and love cranberry sauce and cranberry chutneys. just curious what everybodies favorites are

Comments

• fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,738
    Jason Upton ,
    i had to look that up to see what the differene between sauce and chutney was. i just simmer down the cranberries in orange juice, add some sugar til its sweet enough, then allpsice, sometimes red pepperflakes to taste. also add apples towards the end for turkey, fresh blueberrie for duck is great. ive got 3 cranberry bushes planted to see if they like the location up in maine, if they survive ill plant a couple dozen more plants next spring

fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • J Appledog
    J Appledog Posts: 1,046
    Jason Upton , My favorite is made by Santa Fe Seasons called "Red Chile Cranberry Sauce". It also makes a great rib glaze doctored up with some bourbon & brown sugar. JCA

[ul][li]Red Chile Cranberry Sauce[/ul]