Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Egret's Chili recipe

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I keep reading all these posts about Egret's chili recipe. [p]I'm in the mood to cook some chili this weekend. Also in the mood to try something new - but I haven't found the Egret's recipe. [p]Would someone point me in the right direction (ie share the recipe or a link to it)? [p]BTW, to those looking for white wine in small bottles (saw that in another thread), I occasionally buy a 6-pack of white wine that I believe are made by Sutter's. I'm not home right now, so I'm not sure what size the bottles are, but I'd guess 6-8 oz or so. [p]It's not a fine wine, but it's great for cooking (I usually use for sauteeing mushrooms). Keeps from wasting a big bottle of wine for just a little cooking wine (if I enjoyed white wine, the recipe would just be a good excuse to get sloshed with a big bottle). [p]Anyway, I'd appreciate a link to the chili recipe. [p]Thanks,
Bubba T

Comments