Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

gloves

JJJJ Posts: 951
edited 10:30AM in EggHead Forum
Can someone please provide
a link for heat resistant welding
gloves they use for the egg.[p]Thanks in advance

Comments

• SundownSundown Posts: 2,967
    jj,[p]Just head over to your local BOC welding supply shop and you'll find a huge selection of gloves. They're usually pretty cheap too.
  • SmokeySmokey Posts: 2,468
    31WD5FCP38L._AA280_.jpg
    <p />jj,[p]I highly recommend any of the Silicone gloves. They really can handle the heat (although they don't look like it).[p]There are several companies that make similar items. I have owned a pair of these for two or three year and they still look like they are new![p]When they get dirty, just put them in the dishwasher (try that with welding gloves)![p]Smokey
    [ul][li]Isi 11-Inch Silicone Oven Mitt, Blue[/ul]
  • jj,[p]WWW.harborfreight.com[p]Carl
    [ul][li]http://www.harborfreight.com[/ul]
  • jj,
    Probably cheaper and easier to visit your nearest Home Depot store. That's where I got mine.
    Love 'em.