Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

They are just better ...

SmokeySmokey Posts: 2,468
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
proceserv.jsp?state=67b0de21b0c8cf52d427&co=-
<p />Again I am making some St. Louis style ribs for by beloved and myself. I've come to the conclusion that although baby back ribs look and tast great, St. Louis style ribs are meatier and tastier! These have abou 30 minutes to go (and have just been saused)![p]Smokey
·

Comments

• WardsterWardster Posts: 681
    Smokey,
    I agree.

·
  • SmokeySmokey Posts: 2,468
    47b1cf08b3127cce9b8e39ea9e3f0000006410
    <p />Sorry,[p]Here's that picture!
    ·
  • Smokey,[p]I've never heard of St. Louis style ribs. Is there another name for them? Are they typically found in grocery stores? Or are they a butcher item? Thanks.[p]Kevin
    ·

• I found this site to explain the "what". I'll have to look for local availability.[p]

[ul][li]ribs[/ul]
    ·
  • Tim MTim M Posts: 2,410
    Kevin D.,[p]It's just a rack of spare ribs with the brisket bones removed. Most peole discard them anyway. Dogs love 'em though.[p]Tim

·