Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

the manwich

Options
fishlessman
fishlessman Posts: 32,771
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
100_1632.jpg
<p />found some pulled pork in the back of the freezer, better than beef. havent opened a can of manwich sauce in years, not bad egged with pulled pork and some peppers
fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it

Comments

• BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    Options
    fishlessman,
    that does look good i have about 80lbs of pp in my freezer and i am always looking for diffrent ways to do it. i made BBQ spagetti last weekend, so is there a special sauce that you made or did you just make it up as you went?[p]
    happy eggin
    tb

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• BurntRaw
    BurntRaw Posts: 565
    Options
    fishlessman,[p]Beer with a Manwich on a Sunday morning - you're my new hero!
  • fishlessman
    Options
    BENTE,
    its in the supermarket, i had it growing up so much that homemade sloppy joes dont taste right. i added some sauted green peppers and a little of blusmokes happy pappy sauce.

[ul][li]manwich sauce[/ul]
    fukahwee maine

• fishlessman
    Options
    BurntRaw,
    working today, no beer for breakfast, but i did make a sandwich. got a 12 dollar 2 bone prime rib going on for the 4 oclock game though and a 12 pack of pumpkinhead chillin.

fukahwee maine

• BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    Options
    fishlessman,
    yea i haven't opened a can in years my mom always made them homemade. ok i will try it your way LOL[p]
    happy eggin
    tb

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• fishlessman,
    easy and quick! nicely done, sir...[p]i assume a cast iron skillet on the egg to heat?[p]and more pumpkinhead!

• fishlessman
    Options
    Rick's Tropical Delight,
    enameled cast iron casserole, i wont put tomato stuff in my seasoned pans anymore

fukahwee maine

• fishlessman,
    oh yeah... i knew that. that's a good rule.