Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Eggtobertfest Virgin

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Have been turned onto grilling over the past couple of years and have always heard about the BGE. One of the EGGHEADS told me about the EGGTOBERFEST and the demo packages.[p]I have ordered my tickets and my LG BGE but have never seen a BGE at work or been the EGGTOBERFEST.[p]Can someone give me a low down on what to expect?[p]Thanks

Comments

• dhuffjr
    dhuffjr Posts: 3,182
    Options
    East Cobb Eggy,
    A whole pile of people. A bunch of folks who love the BGE.[p]Seriously. The cooks bring the food. BGE brings the drinks. You just need to show up and mingle around talking to folks and sampling what they've cooked. Meeting new friends is as much what its about as the eating.

• dhuffjr,
    it's gonna be huge![p]what's your size so i can get your grass skirt and coconut bra... oh, did i tell you about that part yet? hahaa!

• BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    Options
    East Cobb Eggy,
    lots of eggs
    LinedUp.jpg[p]Eggfinity.jpg[p]lots of people
    100_0045-1.jpg[p]100_0034-1.jpg[p]100_0041.jpg[p]100_0034.jpg
    but most of all lots of friends [p]100_0043.jpg[p]hope to see you there [p]
    happy eggin
    tb

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• Big'un
    Big'un Posts: 5,909
    Options
    Rick's Tropical Delight,
    Ok..I'm getting a little concerned...

• dhuffjr
    dhuffjr Posts: 3,182
    Options
    Big'un,
    He should be.[p]Shhhhhhhhh don't tell Rick about the goats.......[p]:>)

• dhuffjr,[p]Thanks for the response.[p]I have never seen a more passionate forum. It is really cool. I am very excited about the new BGE purchase. However, the wife has a bit of sticker shock.[p]Will people be giving out a lot of recipes?[p]Will Dizzy Pig be there to sell some rub?[p]Will a lot of the EGGcessories be on display to see their functionality?[p]Thanks,
    Greg[p]