Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

I'm In Love...

Options
TexasTigerFan
TexasTigerFan Posts: 85
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
with the Tri Tip! Have had 2 now. It is so easy and great. Here are a few pics from this last weekend. Kind of a late Woosday![p]TriTipRaw.jpg[p]TriTipCook.jpg[p]TriTipDone.jpg

Comments

• AZRP
    AZRP Posts: 10,116
    Options
    Ref1515,
    That looks cooked perfectly! -RP

• Ref1515,[p]Agree about Tri-Tip.[p]I have taken to removing nearly all the fat, patting the meat dry, rubbing lightly with OO, then applying rub.... in the fridge for a while.[p]Then, apply a second coat of rub... really work it in...[p]Take it to the Egg at room temp... The second "layer" of rub really helps to penetrate the Tri-Tip...[p]What internal temp are you pulling your roast?[p]~ Broc

• TexasTigerFan
    Options
    AZRP,[p]Thank you. This one turned out a little better than the first one as I overcooked it a tad. This one I pulled when the temp was 140 degrees internal. It was really good.