Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

This Egtoberfest thing

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hello Folks,[p]I have been an Egg owner for a couple of months now. I absolutely love it and cook on it several times a week. I've had some good cooks, some not so good cooks, and some awesome cooks. I am learning and enjoying the whole experimentation thing.[p]I live in the Atlanta area and have been interested in attending Egtoberfest - not as a cook but instead as an observer. I know the deadline to register is coming up soon. So here is my question - just how does this whole thing work? My wife and I are both somewhat introverted, overly-polite people. I want to attend and mingle and learn as much as I can, but I just can't see walking up to a stranger, grabbing their food, and swapping egg stories with them. Is that how it's done? Assuming I have paid my entry fee of course. Do we ask before we eat someone's food? Is there certain areas where you do eat or don't eat? Do we just walk from egg to egg and strike up conversations? Is there an organized flow of gawkers or is it just walk around as you like? I want to attend but am just worried about being rude or overly presumptious. Please advise. Thanks.

Comments