Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Ugly Patsies win, great BGE tailgate

Kevin DKevin D Posts: 60
edited 1:17AM in EggHead Forum
View?u=1801688&a=13983867&p=56321882&Sequence=0
<p />Hello All,[p]This is my first attempt at posting a photo. Please be patient. Yesterday's Patsies-Bill game was ugly, but a win is a win. The highlight of the day was tailgating with the small egg. Awesome spatchcocked chicken and sausage. The small egg and table were a big hit, with many visitors stopped by to check out the set up. Most walked away vowing to check out the web site.[p]Kevin
·

Comments

• Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,341
    Kevin D.,
    Safe to say you came prepared! Nice setup, and nice pic.
    Beers
    NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    ·
  • ChefRDChefRD Posts: 438
    Kevin D., man thats quite a setup you got for tailgaiting. Sure beats what we used at Nascar races :). I was just glad to have the small with me, never thought of a table, etc. to complete it.(maybe next time????hmmmm;) Great looking setup, and it is kinda neat to be a bge spokesman once in a while to enlighten others who have never heard of such a thing :). Your post was fine here, loaded ok.and didn't take that long. Keep us posted,
    later,
    ChefRD[p]

·
  • Kevin D.,[p]One last thing......many thanks to Scott Robinson of Nordic Stove and Fireplace in Old Greenwhch CT. He turned me onto the BGE....even after breaking one during a 4th of July celebration!! The trip from Montpelier VT to Foxboro MA was great and I got a lot of looks from people with the table and BGE cruising down I-89!!!

·