Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here

Yet another big tenderloin tonight

MopMop Posts: 496
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
My neighbor Karen is putting on a "ladies" cooking class on some cheese dish and the boys are going to watch the game, Karen`s husband invited me over for one or two beers, ok maybe 6 or 7, who`s counting..[p]I`m bringing over the same dish I had last night..[p]Fresh pork tenderloin rubbed up with some "Smokin' Guns" HOT rub, cooked indirect at 350º til an internal temp reaches 155º.......[p]nice plump shrimp simmered in soy,worchestershire,garlic butter or softened garlic and maybe a light sprinkle of Head Country rub, all poured over the sliced loin.......is your trap watering yet?[p]lifes finer than frog hair isn`t it![p]Mop

Comments