Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Just A Quick Hello

RhumAndJerkRhumAndJerk Posts: 1,506
edited 9:47AM in EggHead Forum
Things have very busy around the office, which is good but also why I have not been around lately. I have done some cooking but not a lot. It has been relegated to some simple stuff, like sausages. I did do a sirloin steak with Hickory Molasses Char Crust the other night. It is one of my favorites. [p]Last week, I worked from home one day because the wife was sick. I saw this as an opportunity to use the rest of Jalapenos that I had to harvest before the frost. I put the cleaned peppers in a perforated wok over a pizza stone and let them smoke for about seven hours with some pecan. Mmmmmm, Chiplotes.[p]Happy Smoking,
RhumAndJerk

·

Comments

• Hey buddy,, I know the feeling. Don't worry, you haven't missed much. But stay tuned,, I'm bringing the digital camera home from work.. Hee,heeee,, you know what that means. :)
    ·