Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
April showers bring...National BBQ Month! Are you ready for a month full of briskets, pulled pork and chicken wings? We hope so, because it’s almost here! Keep an eye out for some of our favorite BBQ recipes we’ll be sharing with you throughout the month of May.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

*&^%%$^$%#$%@^%

PuppyBreathPuppyBreath Posts: 47
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
hard to put it in words... my guests last evening and I have NEVER tasted such GREAT chicken EVER... I'm in heaven and I'm going to Q my way ALL THE WAY through these internationally difficult times...[p]warming hearts with the infra-red of my Egg... [p]Puppy[p]
·

Comments

• TimboTimbo Posts: 16
    Hey Pup,
    What exactly is Q'ing? I've not heard that term used before.

·
  • Timbo,
    actually i heard that here... it's just a short form for barbeQ ing.
    Pup

·
  • Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,333
    PuppyBreath,
    Get used to those "best I ever hads".
    The most rewarding part of learning to Q.
    congrats
    NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    ·
  • PuppyBreath,
    Hello! very intriqued about the beer can, maybe dumb question of the day but how far do you open the beer tin before you "stuff tweedie" and what is the concept of cooking with this method.
    thanks
    Brenda

·
  • Brenda. Ca,
    Hi, open can zip tab fully, drink one third and then stuff tweetie...was it good... put tweetie and her beer upright on grill directly or over a drip pan...
    Pup

·
  • RRPRRP Posts: 14,901
    Brenda. Ca, though you never asked...a word to the wise. Your bird will sit there very well, once placed and situtated, but realize it is prone to falling over due to being top heavy. If you really get into the "beer-butt" approach as it is more commonly known you might want to look into getting a Willie's chicken sitter. It has a wide base and almost impossible to knock over. Here's a look see you'll have to cut and paste since for some reason my puter here at home doesn't sit up the url right for ease of visit.
    http://www.barbecue-store.com/sitters.htm

Ron
    Dunlap, IL
    ·