Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

cubed pork

Options
SamIam
SamIam Posts: 20
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Picked up some cubed pork at the local wally-world,have breaded and fried them before,would like to know has anyone got a recipe.The weather stinks here in So.Fla. but its Sunday and the Dolphins are on tv so the egg will be at work in the wind and rain. Say a prayer for all the people in the face of this large ugly storm.

Comments

• Shelby
    Shelby Posts: 803
    Options
    samiam,
    We'll be thinking of you. We've gotten lucky lately with the storms avoiding us here in south Louisiana. On the bright side, if you can start the egg, even if you lose electricity you can still eat!

• BlueSmoke
    BlueSmoke Posts: 1,678
    Options
    samiam,
    I don't usually follow a recipe - just dredge in seasoned flour (flour with salt, pepper and paprika), then dip in egg/milk and back to the seasoned flour. What really works well is if you have time to refrigerate for an hour, then repeat the egg/milk dip and the flour dredging. Today my tongue tells me to add dill weed to the seasoned flour.