Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

MOVING UP!!!

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
this may not be of importance to anyone BUT.....
today i upgraded from a small BGE to a med BGE....i am excited about the extra room....i have only had my small about 18 months so i guess in another 18 months i will buy the large...

Comments

• Smokey
    Smokey Posts: 2,468
    Options
    dawgfan,[p]I did the same (but only after 1 month with the small). The medium is great (auto-locking band etc.)![p]I think you'll be happy![p]Smokey

• Sundown
    Sundown Posts: 2,980
    Options
    dawgfan,
    Isn't it wierd the things that excite us? I have a large and a mini and I'm hoping (after a lot of hinting) to get a med. Egg sometime soon. I plan to take another photo of my "Egg Family" and put it on my desk at work with my other family photos.
    Good luck I know what the feeling is like!
    Carey

• Smokin' Todd
    Smokin' Todd Posts: 1,104
    Options
    burgers.jpg
    <p />dawgfan,
    ...MOVIN' ON UP!..TO THEEEEEEE TOP....TO A DEEEEEEEELUX APARTMENT...IN THE SKYYYYYYYY....WE MOOOVIN' OOOON UUUUP!
    Hopfully soon I can be in your shoes. No burgers....no chicken can compare to those done(DONE!) on the EGG!
    I need more space for more juicy burgers!!!!!!!!
    ST

• this is a follow up to my own post...[p]i left out a very important part of my moving up story...I T WAS MY WONDERFUL WIFE THAT CONVINCED ME TO MOVE UP TO A MED BGE!!!!!!!!

• Smokey
    Smokey Posts: 2,468
    Options
    daegfan,[p]Good woman! I think she's a keeper! Now, you just have to cook more often for her![p]Smokey
  • dawgfan, I know your wife and she is definitely the better half. and your daughter is a doll. and it was I who talked her into talking you into upegging to a medium. I think you owe me a rack of baby backs to show your appreciation. everybody in favor, raise your hand and say "amen".

• Gordy
    Gordy Posts: 49
    Options
    slicktop, I'll say it - AMEN!