Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Ping ... Rick's Tropical Delight

BlueRidge
BlueRidge Posts: 84
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hi there,[p]I have been following the forum closely since I began investigating the egg several months ago and daily since getting my egg last month. I have always been impressed with your photo's and with your culunary imagination.....so for that thanks![p]I am having some friends over for dinner next Sunday as a thank you for helping out with child care and I wondered if you would give me your opinion regarding dessert?[p]We are planning on having ABT's with pulled pork for aps, 2 inch ribeye's (a la t-rex) with grilled ceaser salad and grilled asperagus.[p]You seem to have a keen sense of how to do dessert on the egg and in the archives I found a recipe you posted for grilled banannas, strawberry's and pineapple that looked wonderful. I thought I would serve that over home made vallina ice cream....but wanted to know if you would be willing to make other suggestions that could be made on the egg to increase the WOW facter a few more points on the ricter scale? I remember seeing some killer pics of pineapple on the grill and a few others. Any favorites?[p]Thanks a bunch and thanks again for what you all are willing to share here. It really makes a big difference for those of us who are new.[p]Jay

Comments