Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Early WOOSDAY (couldn't wait)

wannabebackinTexaswannabebackinTexas Posts: 162
edited 5:32PM in EggHead Forum
Pork Butt nervana:[p]IMGP0113.jpg
IMGP0108.jpg
IMGP0114.jpg[p]Good eggin'
-paul

·

Comments

• Big'unBig'un Posts: 5,909
    wannabebackinTexas,[p]DSCI0025.jpg[p]DSCI0042.jpg
    ·
  • thirdeyethirdeye Posts: 7,428
    DSC02594a.jpg
    <p />wannabebackinTexas,[p]Oh, a show-me-your-butt Woosday. woohoo.gif Okay I can do that.[p]~thirdeye~

Happy Trails
    ~thirdeye~

Barbecue is not rocket surgery
    ·
  • wannabebackinTexas,
    Ok no egg'in last weekend I was a deprived soul. My daughter got married and "her Mother and I" did the rehersal dinner and the reception. The dinner was Chicken quarters and pork loin. I can't figure out how to get 40 chicken quarters on my large BGE so I cooked them on my gasser. It was raining by the bucket, I couldn't get the seasoning on because the rain was washing it off faster than I could get it on. I was to busy to get pics of the food.
    Grill.jpg
    The reception was cooked inside it wasn't egg cook'in food but here are some pics anyway. I asked the professional photographer was well as 2 amateurss to get pics of the food but they didn't, they said the croud was vicious.
    DSC_0230.jpg
    DSC_0237.jpg
    But this made the day a success. My little girl , her new hubby and the flower girl.
    DSC_0201.jpg

·
  • DrivrDrivr Posts: 163
    wannabebackinTexas,
    Pork-Loin_Creamy-Ranch-Serv.jpg
    Pork loin

·
  • AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    IMG_0048Small.jpg
    <p />wannabebackinTexas,
    Here's mine. -RP

·
  • AZRP,[p]Old pics. Butt, since it is a Butt Woosday!![p]ButtsDone06-02-07.jpg[p]ShreddedButt06-02-07.jpg
    ·
  • wannabebackinTexas, two butts and a briskett
    DSC01973.jpg

·
  • JeevesJeeves Posts: 461
    wannabebackinTexas,[p]Yeah, I see that "Salt Lick" bottle - I guess you really wanna be back here![p]I have a call into Lisa at their Admin offices to see when they are opening up close to me - Round Rock...[p]Here is remains from Sunday. I dont' have any left - I gave the dish to my neighbor and vacuum sealed the 'mini-loaf' silicone servings last night...[p] [p]-Jeeves
    ·
  • bobbybbobbyb Posts: 1,349
    wannabebackinTexas,
    More Butt:[p]IMG_1318_edited-1.jpg[p]IMG_1317_edited-1.jpg

·
  • DSCN1378.jpg
    <p />wannabebackinTexas,
    My Butt
    DSCN1381.jpg<BK>DSCN1397.jpg
    Ross

·
    What'ya put over that butt? Did you put it in the oven and let the cheese melt?
    ·
  • Jeeves,
    Thats the Fat. And thats the fat of it.
    Cheers,
    Ross

·
  • Ross in Ventura,
    Those are enchiladas!

·
    Ross in Ventura,[p]Ah, ok, I see now, the sour cream and cheese and those little blankets..
    ·
  • fortworden-009.jpg
    <p />wannabebackinTexas,
    i didn't cook this week, BUTT...
    here's what i was looking at.[p]northcascades-018.jpg[p]northcascades-030.jpg[p]northcascades-137.jpg[p]northcascades-149.jpg[p]northcascades-157.jpg[p]ohiostatewashington-151.jpg[p]seattleatnight-007.jpg[p]aftergametaphouse-023.jpg

·
  • Rick's Tropical Delight,
    Man the pics are great. Where are they all taken besides Seattle? Give us more details.
    DB

·
  • dbishop,
    hey thanks mon!
    i wasn't sure if anyone was looking...[p]so it's
    #1 the beach at fort worden, at port townsend, washington. "an officer and a gentleman" was filmed at fort worden... google fort worden and learn some us military history. an incredible place.[p]then #2 & #3 is skagit salmon hatchery in the north cascades, washington.[p]#4,5, &6 is at the base of mt baker, north cascades. three of us took a hike to a viewpoint, but we lost the trail at the huge boulder riverbed and had to turn back after 2.2 miles in. (it was getting dark anyway)[p]the rest are pretty obvious... the laurinaitis interception that changed the game and all. *grin*[p]so here's a couple pix from my friend tree's house at vancouver washington. he does a guided tour each year of oregon or washington for us easterners. i really wish i could have gone to the pnw eggfest, but my trip to the pnw was planned a year ago and the schedule was pretty tight! heheh[p]treeshouse-012.jpg[p]treeshouse-002.jpg

·