Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Still alive and kickin...

Options
Ranger1
Ranger1 Posts: 48
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hello all, it's been a little while. It's a lovely day in the mountains of N.E. Ga. and a great day to smoke a couple of chickens! Just fired off two 6lb. birds over bricks for a long, slow smoke. Hoping for 180 deg. by the 4pm ball game today.
Since my last posting, we have moved from NW Ga. to NE Ga., changed jobs, and became owners of a home. To date, the house is great, and yes there is a place for the EGG, the jobs are great, and the mountains are just as pretty as the others.
Hope all of you are well. Char-Woody are you still using that dales?[p]R1

Comments

• Bamabob
    Bamabob Posts: 246
    Options
    Ranger1,
    Welcome home! You are in some nice country,I've fished all over them thar hills.Wifes brother and other 'outlaws' live in Blairsville.Don't miss the SOGUM FESTIVAL!! Should be going long about now.Keep in touch. Bob

• Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Options
    Ranger1,
    A man after my own heart! Nice to have you back, and a BIG congratulations on your own place!![p]Just drove thru the mountains in Georgia last week after the fest. Some folks out west think the Appalachians are just hills, but we know better![p]NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ