Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Fine Day in Coolanta! Finally!!

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
As most of you know we had a brutal summer here in Atlanta. August was declared the hottest August ever, at least from when they started keeping track of temps. That means it was hot. real hot.[p]Today is cool clear breezy and awesome. As soon as I got off the tennis court I raced to the store for something to throw on the Egg.[p]I have a 6 lb flat brisket marinating for tomorrow and will roast some stuffed turkey breasts a little later for tonights dinner.[p]Here is my brisket marinade recipe which Ive never tried and wonder what you think:[p]1/2 C Red Wine Vinegar
1/3 C Yellow Mustard
3 TBS Hoisin (OUT OF MOLASSES)
3 TBS Worcestershire (sp?)
1/2 C finely chopped onion
1/2 C Packed Brown Sugar
3 Tbs Dr. Pete's Chipotle Grilling Sauce (go get some)
4 Cloves smashed garlic[p]I am looking forward to meeting a lot of you at Eggtoberfest. I have learned a ton on this forum and while I dont chime in very often, the weather compelled me to today! Hope everybody has a peaceful and enjoyable day. cpbatl[p][p]

Comments