Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Need some pix---

Options
Bamabob
Bamabob Posts: 246
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
If anyone out there in cyber space sees this post and can help out,I'd be very appreciative.I'm helping a friend who is in the BGE selling business remodel his EGG display area.I have already got him a info manual put together(thanks to the help of several on the forum). Now I want to put up a bulletin board and post pictures of some of the yummy cooks that some of you have posted,would also like to have some of the cooking in snow from last winter.If you don't mind and will,send me an e-mail so I can print them off.Also if you had rather send them (snail mail---NO WHITE POWDER PLEASE:>))let me know and I'll send you my address.If it works out,I'll post a picture of the board and display area.As always,thanks for your help. Bob

Comments

• Bobby Que
    Options
    Bamabob,[p]I emailed you a link to my Photopoint collection of BGE pictures. If any suit your purpose, feel free to use them.

• ChefRD
    ChefRD Posts: 438
    Options
    Bamabob, I got some pix of our winter eggfest back in march thats shows some snow cookers ;). We had a lot of fun, even if it was cold, the food was just that much better.
    Check the link and you should be able to save a file if you wish by right clicking on it. Let me know if you have a problem and I can email it direct.
    Good luck,
    ChefRD

[ul][li]Michigan winter Eggfest[/ul]
  • Bamabob
    Options
    ChefRD,
    Many thanks for your great pictures.We should really be able to assemble an outstanding picture board showing all sorts of EGG action! Everyone has been SUPER helping out like you folks have.Thanks agauin,,,Bob

• Bamabob
    Options
    Bobby Que,
    Got em',I've got to get busy with the camera,everyone is leaving me in the dust.(Course I'm ol' an' decrepid),so you young folks cut us some slack and keep the help coming:-)
    'precate you. Bob

• Bamabob
    Options
    Bobby Que,
    DURN!!!(as C~W would say) I owe you a downright,humble,apology.I accused you of bein' one of them there YOUNG FOLKS.When I read your profile I realized how terrible I musta made you feel.Please forgive and don't take back your photos!!! THNX one more time:-) Bob