Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Friend in need of BGE in Houston

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
My friend Bill wants to know where he can look at a BGE in the Sugarland Texas area? [p]
okeejohn

Comments

• Just Plain Mike
    Options
    I know there are dealers in the area. this one is in league city, I bet there's one closer to Sugarland. I got my first egg (clay one) in Stafford but that dealer did not make it.[p]
    http://www.chimchimneys.com/

• Peter Creasey
    Options
    >> My friend Bill wants to know where he can look at a BGE in the Sugarland Texas area? <[p]okeejohn, I concur with the recommendation of ChimChimney in League City but that is not very close to Sugar Land. Do a google and find other dealers in the Houston area, including Bering Hardware.[p]Or better yet, just google Big Green Egg and Bill will learn all he needs to know and more.[p]. . . Pete[p]

• amini1
    amini1 Posts: 105
    Options
    okeejohn,[p]The closest places are BBQ's Galore on Westheimer, Berings and Chim Chimneys. I got mine at Chim Chimneys as they are more BGE enthusiasts than the others. I had a gut feeling that they would be more helpful if I had questions in the long run. They also sell Ozark Oak charcoal which is great stuff.[p]I have no affiliation with them at all...just a satified customer.
  • Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
    Options
    okeejohn,
    ChimChimney in League City is worth the drive, it's not that far. I would avoid BBQ Galore as I could get "no" help from them after the sale.
    Darian

Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • amini1
    amini1 Posts: 105
    Options
    amini1,[p]BTW, I live one town over from Sugar Land in Missouri City. If he has any questions, he's welcome to get in touch with me. League City is not a bad drive at all.[p]Win