Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

NB! Save the Squddlies!

SundownSundown Posts: 2,971
edited 6:37PM in EggHead Forum
Not going to be there as much as I had hoped. If people who don't like squid give yours a taste they just might miss enjoying a new taste sensation. High heat fast and spicy! When you do your first batch think of me for a moment if you would be so kind. If I hear from anyone that they weren't TENDER...then you will be given 20 lbs. to practice on till you get it right again!
Say 'hey' to everyone for me. I'm going to get there someday or die trying!
Carey

Comments

• Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,508
    Sundown,
    Sorry you cannot make it, my friend. Thanks for the kind words on the squiddlies. Last year at the DC fest, the squid disappeared quickly, and many who wanted to try did not get any! And I DID see people digging in who were not previously interested in this delicacy. I will make a double batch this time!! No fish hooks...I promise.[p]We'll tip a few cold ones in your name.
    NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
  • BDBD Posts: 87
    Nature Boy,
    I'll be sure to give it a taste this year. I missed it at Eggfest. It disappeared too quickly for me to sample.

• SundownSundown Posts: 2,971
    Nature Boy,
    A cold one and a plate of spicey squiddlies! That's livin'.
    HAve fun.
    Carey

• Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,508
    Sundown,
    Oooh yeah! Plus I just got done cutting up an 8 pound picnic shoulder for my new Vietnature Kabobs.[p]We will be livin' indeed.
    Cheers!
    NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ