Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Biscuits

Options
Spring Chicken
Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I just had to spout off about how good my first BGE Biscuits turned out. While they were hot I spread some butter and some homemade Mayhaw jelly on 'em. They had my tongue slapp'n both sides of my head they were so good. My wife likes 'em too. The Egg ain't just for lunch and dinner anymore. Now I have to try to bake some New Orleans style French Bread for making shrimp po-boys. Any help would be appreciated.[p]Spring Chicken

Comments

• Sundown
    Sundown Posts: 2,980
    Options
    Spring Chicken,[p]Whut kind of biscuits? Receipt?
    Carey

• Spring Chicken
    Options
    Sundown,
    Grands (Southern Style) in the canned biscuit section of the Grocery. Pretty tasty and very easy to make. I just placed them directly on my Pizza Stone about an inch apart and kept the temperature right at 375 degrees. It took a couple of minutes longer than the stove oven. They didn't pick up any flavors from left over smoke. Just good 'ol biscuits. I suppose I could have placed them in a pan and accomplished the same thing.[p]Spring Chicken