Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

1st time for Beef Jerky..how and what?

FrancoFranco Posts: 88
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I've never tried beef jerky but I'm going to try it this weekend. What is an easy and good way to prepare it?[p]Also what type of meat do you use?[p]Thanks as always for your help. Frank
·

Comments

• djm5x9djm5x9 Posts: 1,342
    pizza6.jpg
    <p />Mop:[p]I see you are still struggling with your pizza making? Come tell poppa all about it . . . Sounds like we just need to hone your bread basics!

·
  • WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
    pizza.jpg
    <p />djm5x9,
    I couldn`t agree with you more....I don`t know why he swears pizza is no good on the egg....I haven`t bought a pizza out since I got my egg and we typically cook pizza once a week...this was my very first pizza on the egg and I was hooked from then on...there`s nothing to it, although there is a learning curve..I`ve had a couple flops..but more turned out right than didn`t..[p]Wess

·
  • FrancoFranco Posts: 88
    Mop,[p]Since our household loves pizza's off the egg, I guess that would mean we are really going to like the jerky![p]Thanks for the info. Frank

·