Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

1st time for Beef Jerky..how and what?

FrancoFranco Posts: 88
edited 5:01PM in EggHead Forum
I've never tried beef jerky but I'm going to try it this weekend. What is an easy and good way to prepare it?[p]Also what type of meat do you use?[p]Thanks as always for your help. Frank
·

Comments

• djm5x9djm5x9 Posts: 1,342
    pizza6.jpg
    <p />Mop:[p]I see you are still struggling with your pizza making? Come tell poppa all about it . . . Sounds like we just need to hone your bread basics!

·
  • WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
    pizza.jpg
    <p />djm5x9,
    I couldn`t agree with you more....I don`t know why he swears pizza is no good on the egg....I haven`t bought a pizza out since I got my egg and we typically cook pizza once a week...this was my very first pizza on the egg and I was hooked from then on...there`s nothing to it, although there is a learning curve..I`ve had a couple flops..but more turned out right than didn`t..[p]Wess

·
  • FrancoFranco Posts: 88
    Mop,[p]Since our household loves pizza's off the egg, I guess that would mean we are really going to like the jerky![p]Thanks for the info. Frank

·