Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Butterfly Chicken on Small Egg

Carl TCarl T Posts: 179
edited 2:14PM in EggHead Forum
Butterfly_chick_on_Small_egg.jpg
<p />Tonight, I tried butterflied chicken on the Small Egg. I raised the grid using two firebrick on edge setting directly on the top of the fire ring. The space between the bricks is just right for one bird. Cooked this guy 30 minutes bone side, flipped, and then 30 minutes meat side at 350 direct. My sister in law rated it "the best".[p]Carl T

Comments

• YBYB Posts: 3,861
    Carl T,
    That looks Great...We are cooking chicken on the small egg at our house tonight.
    Larry

• SpinSpin Posts: 1,375
    Carl T,[p]Very nice. Congratulations and thanks for sharing.[p]Spin