Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

What a great device!

edited 11:29AM in EggHead Forum
What a versatile piece of equipment! Started baked potatos at 350 and when close moved them to the warmer...my old expensive propane bbq...then quickIy moved the temp to 750 degrees...cooked a 2 1/2' top sirloin (marinade pepper and spice throw together what I had 3 hours) for 2 minutes per side dwell 9 minutes. I love filet mignon done well...but this was the finest steak that my family and I had ever eaten!...and this was the first steak that I had done on the BGE! The information that you guys and gals give out has been extraordinary. Thank you. I also appreciate the love that you and I share for this great country.[p]Yours,[p]Dr. H.
USAF 1971

·

Comments

• SmokeySmokey Posts: 2,468
    Dr. H.,[p]I think you will find that most here on the forum agree. For me the BGE is what I was looking for when I purchages an expensive gas grill. What I found is that spending more money on a gas grill did change the taste. It still tasted like a gas grill. Now I own 2 eggs and love to cook for friends and family![p]Smokey
    ·