Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Mini stuff

Options
J Appledog
J Appledog Posts: 1,046
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Last week, while visiting my mother in Dorset, VT, I stopped by J.K. Adams to pick up a couple of gifts. In addition to their great selection of wooden products like BBQ boards, spice racks, etc., etc., I discovered a brand new high-end kitchen shop. My kitchen is small & full and I have just about everything that I need but I am always looking for items that will extend the range of things that I can cook on my mini. I didn't buy a 9.5" cake rack that I thought would be too big. (I'm going to pick that up later this month on my next trip). I DID buy a set of 4 - 7.5" aluminum pizza pans made by Doughmakers. Besides being good for pizzas I thought that they would make great drip pans for indirect cooking. [p]We had lots of Egged food at our campsite this past weekend when we were in Indy for the Formula 1 race. After my husband cooked a pork tenderloin to perfection we enjoyed fresh baked chocolate chip cookies that I cooked on one of the pizza pans on a rack on top of another pizza pan. We also had a fantastic chicken salad made from some chicken breasts that I had brined and done on the large BGE before we left town.[p]One night we were invited to dinner in a friend's (1.74 million dollar) custom motor home which was one of the most incredible things that I have ever seen. It was parked with a grillion other motor homes at the track but just about everyone who walked by stopped to look. A large Jenn-air grill pulled out of the side (beside the wide-screen TV). We had a lovely, unforgettable time but I didn't dare tell him that the food was much better at the KOA![p]I will show the doughmakers link below. J.K. Adams web site is www.jkadams.com.[p]Bone appétit! JCA