Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Hey Everyone

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hey everyone, I'm a new egger here in the great state of Georgia. Looking forward to learning from you guys cause listening and following intstructions is what I do best. Just ask my wife!!

Comments

• Car Wash Mike
    Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Options
    Dan Vogt,
    ROTFLMAO! What an introduction. Anything you need e-mail or ask. I hope to see you in Hotlanta.[p]Mike

• Big'un
    Big'un Posts: 5,909
    Options
    Dan Vogt,
    Welcome! What part of atlanta are you in?
    Big'un

• Dan Vogt,
    Welcome aboard, the forum is full of great people who are always there to help out.[p][p]Happy Eggin

• EddieMac
    EddieMac Posts: 423
    Options
    Welcome aboard, Dan! Was in south Georgia this past weekend (Waycross)for a wedding. Proud alumnus of Valdosta State University (1985).[p]Do yourself a BIG favor and visit the nakedwhiz.com and WessB's sites. Those are two of the very best when it comes to cooking on the BGE and have TONS of clear, concise information. Read every page on these sites and you'll be ready to tackle most anything. They answer the FAQs before you have them! A little homework will go a long ways.[p]You're going to have a lot of fun![p]All the best.....[p]Ed McLean....eddiemac
    Ft. Pierce, FL