Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Now my wife asks me if I need any more eggs...

Options
galoot
galoot Posts: 69
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
..since she sure liked the shrimp and scallops with cilantro and roasted jalepeno pesto, grilled red pepper and a rice pilaf. Done on the XL: IMG_0384.jpg

Desert was grilled pineapple done on the small in maple syrup flambeed with brandy topped (later) with ice cream.
IMG_0385.jpg

Yes, I know.. I wimped out in the end and did this part on the stove, since was not too sure if I could get away with doing it on the egg without another "event". Gotta figure out this part without involving the burn unit; more flames, more fun![p]

Comments

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,888
    Options
    Smoke2much,
    that's sort of the way my wife reacted too, but actually in a more proactive manner. We bought our first egg - a large - together. Then on my birthday over the next 4 years she surprised me with a small, then a medium and lastly a mini. SURPRISE really meant something those years!

Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.