Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Late dinner tonight, but very tasty

Options
SSN686
SSN686 Posts: 3,504
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Morning All:[p]When I got back from Omaha yesterday I was too tired to do any cooking last night. Tonight I didn't get in from work/errands until about 7:00pm and really didn't have any idea what the much better half had planned for dinner. Turns out she had 8 burgers made in the freezer and wanted a baked onion also.[p]The onion went on first and then about 15 minutes later added the burgers. Here we are right after putting on the burgers. Doing everything indirect at about 350.[p]P8200001.jpg[p]The onion is peeled, then the core removed. Add some beef bullion (I only had cubes so two went in the hole in the middle) and butter. Butter both in the middle and stuffed into the slots where I cut the onion into quarters (almost all the way through).[p]P8200002-1.jpg[p]After about another 15 minutes I added more butter and cut the onion into smaller pieces and mixed things up. [p]P8200004.jpg[p]Here is a close up of onions right after coming off,[p]P8200007-1.jpg[p]and EggHatters plate with her burger and onions.[p]P8200012.jpg[p]Have a GREAT day!
Jay[p]

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL