Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Hop on down to your nearest EGG dealer this week to pick up some Easter EGGcessories! Here are a few that may be useful for Easter, the V-rack, electric charcoal lighter and flexible skewers! Now that Spring is in the air, it's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Late dinner tonight, but very tasty

SSN686SSN686 Posts: 2,946
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Morning All:[p]When I got back from Omaha yesterday I was too tired to do any cooking last night. Tonight I didn't get in from work/errands until about 7:00pm and really didn't have any idea what the much better half had planned for dinner. Turns out she had 8 burgers made in the freezer and wanted a baked onion also.[p]The onion went on first and then about 15 minutes later added the burgers. Here we are right after putting on the burgers. Doing everything indirect at about 350.[p]P8200001.jpg[p]The onion is peeled, then the core removed. Add some beef bullion (I only had cubes so two went in the hole in the middle) and butter. Butter both in the middle and stuffed into the slots where I cut the onion into quarters (almost all the way through).[p]P8200002-1.jpg[p]After about another 15 minutes I added more butter and cut the onion into smaller pieces and mixed things up. [p]P8200004.jpg[p]Here is a close up of onions right after coming off,[p]P8200007-1.jpg[p]and EggHatters plate with her burger and onions.[p]P8200012.jpg[p]Have a GREAT day!
Jay[p]

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL

website ---  http://mysite.verizon.net/respulq1/index.html