Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

----------Thanks for making the Omaha Eggfest a great time----------

Options
eggfoot
eggfoot Posts: 138
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I would like to take a moment to thank all of the forum members that made the trip to Omaha for the first Omaha Eggfest. I am in debt to you guys and know that your help made the fest a real success. I really hope that everyone had a great time and hope you would consider returning to the fest next year. I would like to thank AZRP, MollyShark, Buster Dog BBQ and Car Wash Mike for the help with the cooking classes. I had many many great comments on how well you guys did on the classes. If anyone has an idea of how to make next years fest better I am open to comments, good or bad just send me a quick email. I am kicking back today with a few cold ones and cooking 32 lbs of pork butt on the trusty old XL. Anyway there are some great people on this forum and I had the privilege to spend some time with a bunch of them over the weekend, I thank you for that chance.

Comments