Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

First cooking!!!!

Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Well, friday night I was just to tired for the cooking but last night was awesome!!! Got my large Egg and several eggssories. Actually overloaded the egg or so I thought. Put 3- 8 pound Butts on it LOL It worked perfectly. Pulled one after 15 hours and the other 2 after 18 hours and ALL on about 5 pound of lump. WOWWWW That would have taked almost 15 pounds on my regular smoker easily. I do have to figure out how to get abit more smoke on it but otherwise they were fantastic. I usually open my smoker evey hour and spray them with 1/2 apple juice and 1/2 Olive oil. Only rubbed them down with Olive oil to start and coated the top with brown sugar this time. Ran about 250 degrees and me and wife can't stay outta it right now. All I hear in the other room is OHH BUDHA followed by her walking by rubbing her belly LOL I'll post the pics tomorrow. THANKS for your help everyone

Comments