Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
April showers bring...National BBQ Month! Are you ready for a month full of briskets, pulled pork and chicken wings? We hope so, because it’s almost here! Keep an eye out for some of our favorite BBQ recipes we’ll be sharing with you throughout the month of May.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Rough Day, Rough Week

WudEyeDooWudEyeDoo Posts: 201
edited 12:20AM in EggHead Forum
Man, this has been one of those weeks. But Hey, it's Friday!!! My Egg is home waiting to cook something so I think I will start out with a prime rib roast and then wing it from there. I'm starting to feel better already![p]I have only had Humpty for a month but it doesn't take long to realize that it not only cooks great but it also has great therapeutic qualities as well.[p]Have a great weekend,
Bob

·

Comments

• BrantBrant Posts: 82
    WudEyeDoo,[p]Yep, nothing better than sitting on the deck smelling the smoke and drinking a beer (or two or three) after a long day's work.[p]Brant
    ·
  • SundownSundown Posts: 2,894
    WudEyeDoo,
    I like to talk to Mr. Egg my wife thinks I'm nuts but it's a damn site cheaper than a therapist or, just choking the living do-do out of the people I deal with every day. Excuse me, I'm going out and have a little chat with my Big Green Buddy right now.
    Have a great weekend.[p]Carey

·
  • WudEyeDoo,[p]That's the real meaning of any barbecue, isn't it. Brings us back to our roots: fire, meat, and brew.[p]Jim

·