Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Pizza smokin style

Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
With all the pizza cookin going on here...[p]Pizza crust as you like it.
For sauce put on your favorite bbq sauce flavor (I like more mild).[p]Toppins... well that is open
I like half/half (only 2 here and we can't eat a full pizza each)[p]1/2 smoked chicken, sliced tomato, green pepper & onion
(smokked chicken and pinapple is also great)
1/2 smoked sausage (or fattie cut up) mushroom, onion[p]of course the toppins are endless, but using the bbq sause for a change as the base is fantastic.[p]Good eatin

Comments

• hank
    hank Posts: 84
    Good idea on the BBQ sauce! I confess that my pizzas on the Egg with homemade dough have been less than spectacular. Underdone, overdone, stuck to the stone even with a liberal amount of cornmeal....I can't seem to nail it. So, I tend to buy a store crust and go from there. The best luck I've had is with a homemade wheat crust. Do you use a homemade dough? What temp and method? I have the plate setter and p-stone.