Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We may still be full from Thanksgiving, but that doesn’t mean we’re not already looking forward to a delicious Christmas dinner, too! Keep our Holiday Entertaining Publication handy throughout December for all your holiday dinner needs. But you can also find some of our favorites on our Country Christmas page, including Christmas Ham and Peach Cobbler. Happy cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Faster Cooks

In recent months I have used my new temperature gauge, and it seems that some cooks have gone faster than I have expected. Most tragically, some ribs that I did on the previously-perfect 3/1/1.5 method turned up overdone. Obviously, I should have adjusted to what I saw and felt and shortened the cook, but I had had great results in the past sticking to the times pretty closely.[p]I guess I should boil water and see if I need to re-calibrate the dome thermometer. Maybe the meat was just a bit thin (spares), also.