Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

hinge question

SlimSlim Posts: 44
edited 10:25AM in EggHead Forum
just checked my bolts even though they have a pretty good curve in them they were not really tight i snugged the bolts up just wondering how far should i go?
thanks

Comments

• Tim MTim M Posts: 2,410
    slim,[p]Seems odd that they were bent but not tight. Had they been loosened at some point before? Tighten them well! You will snap the bolt before you hurt the ceramic.[p]Tim
  • SlimSlim Posts: 44
    Tim M, no i have never loosened them before they are snug but not tight so i guess i should crank them down even more? thanks for the help i appreciate it!