Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

hinge question

SlimSlim Posts: 44
edited 12:21AM in EggHead Forum
just checked my bolts even though they have a pretty good curve in them they were not really tight i snugged the bolts up just wondering how far should i go?
thanks

·

Comments

• Tim MTim M Posts: 2,410
    slim,[p]Seems odd that they were bent but not tight. Had they been loosened at some point before? Tighten them well! You will snap the bolt before you hurt the ceramic.[p]Tim
    ·
  • SlimSlim Posts: 44
    Tim M, no i have never loosened them before they are snug but not tight so i guess i should crank them down even more? thanks for the help i appreciate it!

·