Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

chicken

RAKRAK Posts: 27
edited 12:05PM in EggHead Forum
I've got my flattened, surgically altered chicken marinating in mojo juice. How do I cook it? Direct, indirect. How long and what temp. Do I keep it all in one piece, or cut off the thighs and legs? Skin side down first, or last? Thanks for all your help. Ruth

Comments

• Rak,[p]Check out The Naked Whiz's method. It is fabulous. It's cooked direct. TNW raised the grid for easier access.[p]Kevin
    [ul][li]TNW's Spatchcock Chicken[/ul]
  • RAKRAK Posts: 27
    Kevin D,
    Thanks for the link. You would laugh if you saw how I cut out the backbone:-)Wish I would have found the pics sooner!

• Rak,
    Aw come on, tell us. How did you do it? HEEEE HEEE!
    TNW

The Naked Whiz