Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Porksess

Options
Mañana Mike
Mañana Mike Posts: 29
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Wow,[p]May have a big problem here. Thanks to all the forum help I got the butt done about 6:00 PM last night & everyone was here to watch the pullin & pickin. We folks from Oregon hadn't done anything like this before & now it looks as if there will be a traffic jam headin for North AND South Carolina to get more sammiches. Egg and butt sales around here are gonna skyrocket. Thanks again to the forum. I am lookin like a hero today.[p]PS Keep an eye on the Oregon State Beavers. Just might see us in the National Bowl Championship in the Rose Bowl this year. BD may disagree & think he may see some Ducks, but I doubt it.

Comments

• Smokey
    Smokey Posts: 2,468
    Options
    Mañana Mike,[p]Hard to beat pulled pork! Glad to hear about your "HERO" status! I often will make two of them and freeze leftovers (in indevidual servings). They are great in the microwave, and VERY easy)[p]Smokey