Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

ABT experiment and warning label

hankhank Posts: 84
edited 2:50AM in EggHead Forum
Picked up a half dozen nice scotch bonnets and made mini-ABTs with them using the usual recipe but proscuitto instead of bacon.. They were delicious! But here's the warning label:

"SBABTs are not for everyone. Consult with your doctor before taking SBABT. Side effects may include involuntary screaming, profuse sweating, taking the lord's name in vain, blurred vision, dancing about, calling the chef a murdering bas*ard, vomiting, and excessive consumption of any beverage within reach. Unconsciousness has been reported in clinical studies, Until you are sure how you will react to SBABTs you should not operate machinery or leave the proximity of a rest room. If "ring of fire" syndrome occurs within 24 hours of taking SBABT, discontinue use. Ask your Egger if SBABTs are right for you.

Comments

• BahmaniciousBahmanicious Posts: 105
    Hank,
    LMAO! :laugh: I have a carribean pepper plant this year to go along with all of the jalapenos. I should be able to try this in a week or so. Will apply your label to the platter.
    Best,
    WA
  • hankhank Posts: 84
    Thanks! These things were tiny little nuggets--smaller than a ping pong ball. Made a wasabi dragon ball look like a wedding doughnut! I mean they were REALLY hot and REALLY good, but I felt the side effects needed to be carefully documented by a professional. :)