Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost Halloween and if you’re cooking on your EGG, you may end up with more people knocking on your door asking for pork chops than candy! In case you’re willing to share and want to please a crowd, we recommend warm Margherita Pizza, FGL’s Lemon Pepper Wings or our favorite, S’mores in a Cone!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here Fall is upon us, and it's a great time for getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Good Things

JethroJethro Posts: 495
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Wow - have we been having fun on the forum or what? You know what food on the BGE tastes like...?[p]Wait that wasn't what I wanted to discuss. It was this idea Que, family and nice weather, sure can make for a great weekend. My parents were up this weekend, helping me with a project. Figured we should feed em, what with them helpin us and all. So Saturday's dinner was NB's Ginger Mahogany Ribs cooked direct. Couldn't pay as much attention as I like to and they got a little over cooked. We apologized for the mistake. Dad said not to worry they were still pretty good. Mom commented that based on the size of the pile of bones he had they must not have been too bad. I think he ate more than a full slab.[p]Next day was salmon, this time it was Mom's turn. She probably ate about .75lbs of salmon fillet.[p]Another little joy we had was that my niece on my wife's side was dropped off for a while. She and my son are both 6 and it was so cute watching the two of them walking around holding hands.[p]Oh, yeah and we got the project done too![p]Que, family, friends life is good isn't it!?[p]One Happy,
Jethro