Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

The Best one to date.

TomTom Posts: 189
edited 1:21PM in EggHead Forum
Butt.jpg
<p />This butt was a 10 pound beauty. The best tasting one Ive cooked so far. Although I had some trouble about 5 this morning with the fire. It was worth it. Going to freeze half of it in my new FoodSaver.[p]Tom

Comments

• Char-WoodyChar-Woody Posts: 2,642
    Tom, we should have "Club Egg" certificates of Merit, for achievements like this..You have arrived...Congrats..
    C~W[p]

• Carl TCarl T Posts: 179
    Tom,[p]That's one fine looking butt.[p]Carl T

• ChefRDChefRD Posts: 438
    Tom,
    Looks perfect to me and I wish I had some like it now. :)
    Congratulations, you did good!
    later,
    ChefRD[p]

• TomTom Posts: 189

Thanks Guys Couldnt have done it without ya.[p]Tom

• TomTom Posts: 189

Ive never had one fall apart like this one did. It was juicy and tender. Not dry by any means. [p]When you guys refer to a smoke ring would that be that dark pink layer right under the "skin"?[p]Tom

• ChefRDChefRD Posts: 438
    Tom,
    Yep, thats it. It may about 1/4 inch (or more) of a pink layer, then the inner part looks normal (brown).
    keep on q'ing.
    ChefRD.