Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Grilled Trout And Vegetables . . .

djm5x9djm5x9 Posts: 1,342
edited 1:50AM in EggHead Forum
<p />We enjoyed some grilled trout early last week. The trout was brushed with olive oil and Lawry's. The vegetables were brushed with olive oil and seasoned with Obie-Cue's Gatorsbreath. The fish were grilled at 300º and the vegetables at 350º. Enough was cooked to enjoy this meal twice!

• Char-WoodyChar-Woody Posts: 2,642
    djm5x9, now thats a picture to behold...!! I think, from left to right, rice, tomoato, squash, green pepper?? I have never used Obe' another one to test..whats it like lots of mouth sparklers..(fireworks)?

• djm5x9djm5x9 Posts: 1,342
    Char-Woody:[p]Zucchini, yellow squash, Greek peppers . . .[p]I used to purchase Tony Chachere's by the case but found it the right temperature, just too salty. Basically just salt and hot pepper. Obie-Cue's Gatorsbreath has better flavor and less salt. Obie also sells it by the gallon.
  • Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,378
    That is beautiful, Darryl. Nice work!
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
  • djm5x9djm5x9 Posts: 1,342
    Nature Boy:[p]Thanks. Everytime I do fish I think of you and those BGE's in the snowy woods!

• Char-WoodyChar-Woody Posts: 2,642
    djm5x9, I have squash and zuchinni and green pepper (but no Greek) for a first grill run today..but no fireworks on the shelf like your adobe..Illegal anyway here in Iowa..:-)[p]