Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Turkey Breast

edited 1:05PM in EggHead Forum
I'm planning to smoke a 4.8 lb. boneless-skinless Turkey breast tomorrow and she is resting tonight with a little Oklahoma Joe's Hog Rub & Yard Bird Seasoning in the frig. I use only chunk wood, I have Hickory, Oak, Apple and Mesquite to choose from. Any suggestion on cooking time and temp?

Comments

• Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,353
    Howdy AudioDoc,
    Sounds like a plan! Try Tim's website (link below). He has great instructions and photos for a turkey breast. Sorry it took so long to get your question answered!
    Happy weekend.
    NB

[ul][li]Tim's BBQ[/ul]
    DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
  • Trout BumTrout Bum Posts: 343
    AudioDoc,
    I suggest cooking indirect at 350*. It should take about 15-20 minutes a pound. Cook to about 160 internal temp.
    B D

• Nature Boy,[p]Perfect timing, had bird warming on the counter while the chuncks get going. Checked the Forum and had 2 respones. Good website been there before but forgot about it. Now it is in my favorites!

Thanks from Kansas City
    AudioDoc