Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Hop on down to your nearest EGG dealer this week to pick up some Easter EGGcessories! Here are a few that may be useful for Easter, the V-rack, electric charcoal lighter and flexible skewers! Now that Spring is in the air, it's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Lamb Kabobs

edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hey everybody. Don't know if you remember me. I bought an egg about a month and a half ago and you guys were real helpful with some of my early questions.
thanx[p]I was going through some archives and saw some mention of Lamb kabobs.[p]Can't seem to find a recipe. Can you guys point one out to me???[p]Thanks[p]TJ

Comments

• JanetJanet Posts: 102
    TJ,
    Just did some last night. Marinated cubes all day in a mixture of fresh lemon juice, garlic, a bit of olive oil, and oregano. Tossed some green peppers and onions in olive oil. Threaded all on skewers and cooked direct on egg at about 300 (thermometer needs to be cleaned - I'm guessing). Turned a couple of times and cooked until the cubes were nicely browned.
    Best thing is that were leftovers for lunch! Yea!
    Janet[p]