Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Coming to Atlanta for EGGtoberfest? Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340 - NOTE we are CLOSED on Saturday OCT 10th for EGGtoberfest.

WMKWMK Posts: 1,747
edited 10:01AM in EggHead Forum
Just did an archive. The first automated one. It took only about 10 seconds or so of forum down time.
The archive process is much easier now.
Now it's time to take a look at the visitor profiles -- too much labor here too.
Happy Q'n (I've not forgotten ya'll -- really :-))

• FireballFireball Posts: 354
    Thank you for all your work on our behalf. You are the one who keeps this great forum up and running. I never meet your father but, I can tell from your efforts that he was truly are great man.

• Trout BumTrout Bum Posts: 343
    Thank you for all your hard work. Without your help we wouldn't have ths great forum to share.
    Big Daddy