Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, see our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Santa Fe Pork.... mmmmmm

HurricaneJamesHurricaneJames Posts: 17
edited 5:10PM in EggHead Forum
santa_fe_pork.jpg
<p />Just made W.J. Miller's Santa Fe Cured Pork Loin tonight... MMMMM, it was GOOOOD-AHHHH! It's pictured with my "ash tool", my "agitator thingie", an ash pile, and my meat thermometer in it's cool plastic baggie. (I cropped the pic so as to not include my craggy toes... thinkin' of the faint of heart!) Too bad I forgot to take the "sepia" effect off the camera... stoooopid!! Kinda looks like "Little Egg on the Prairie" with the antique effect, though. :)

Comments

• Smokin' ToddSmokin' Todd Posts: 1,104
    HurricaneJames,
    In regards to the picture....try again amigo
    ST

• djm5x9djm5x9 Posts: 1,342
    HurricaneJames:[p]This indeed is an excellent recipe. I found that if you leave the meat in the marinate up to five days the flavor is even better.