Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It feels as though we’ve waited forever for college football to start, and finally the wait is over! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are sure to become fan favorites. As an added bonus, the day before Labor Day is National Bacon Day and we don’t know about you, but we like putting bacon on anything and everything, so we’ll definitely be celebrating that. It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Life is GOOD!

Kelly KeefeKelly Keefe Posts: 469
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
After being forced by a lightening strike to use my laptop to communicate with the world for a week my desktop is now operational again. Hooray! And, to top things off, the "local" (30 miles away) Sam's Club has baby back ribs on sale for $2.99 a pound!! [p]In about 3 hours the air will waft heavily with the smell of grilled ribs, I will be laying on the floor in the den going "Waaah" with a full tummy and the dog will be licking sauce of my chin. Does it get any better than that?? Well, yea. Guess I could mix up a pitcher of Bahama Mamas......

Comments

• BBQfan1BBQfan1 Posts: 562
    Kelly Keefe,
    In my case, laying on the floor of the den with Elle MacPherson licking the remaining sauce off my chin, but to each their own.... Sounds like a nice night lies ahead. Bahama Mamas? Sounds like a nice refreshing beverage to relax with after a hard day's bbq! Giddy-up!
    Qfan