Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Life is GOOD!

Options
Kelly Keefe
Kelly Keefe Posts: 471
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
After being forced by a lightening strike to use my laptop to communicate with the world for a week my desktop is now operational again. Hooray! And, to top things off, the "local" (30 miles away) Sam's Club has baby back ribs on sale for $2.99 a pound!! [p]In about 3 hours the air will waft heavily with the smell of grilled ribs, I will be laying on the floor in the den going "Waaah" with a full tummy and the dog will be licking sauce of my chin. Does it get any better than that?? Well, yea. Guess I could mix up a pitcher of Bahama Mamas......

Comments

• BBQfan1
    BBQfan1 Posts: 562
    Options
    Kelly Keefe,
    In my case, laying on the floor of the den with Elle MacPherson licking the remaining sauce off my chin, but to each their own.... Sounds like a nice night lies ahead. Bahama Mamas? Sounds like a nice refreshing beverage to relax with after a hard day's bbq! Giddy-up!
    Qfan