Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

A Corny post

Options
WessB
WessB Posts: 6,937
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Only posting this to show others the capacity of a lareg Egg...one of the depts. here at work was doing a harvest yesterday and I ended up with a good sized load of just picked corn..never touched the husks at all and threw it on a combination of apple and cherry smokin at 350°..the temp obviously took a nose dive when I threw ALL the corn on..but it went for an hour turning every 15 minutes and then rested in a cooler for another 15 minutes....it was delicious and the silk comes right off...the interesting twist to this tale is that I did "28" ears at once...the thang was full up...thats right...28 ears of corn at once,....LOL[p]Wess

Comments

• Trout Bum
    Trout Bum Posts: 343
    Options
    WessB,
    Did a dozen all at once on my small about a week ago. Just stack em and flip and rotate every 15 minutes or so. Cooked for about 40 mins. and sat for another 15-20. Yummy Yummy.
    B D